Friday 23 December 2016

MAJOR LAZER Bubble Butt

Welcome to site Lyrics hytturkusu.blogspot.com

MAJOR LAZER Bubble Butt Lyrics, singer by MAJOR LAZER

[Hook x2: Bruno Mars]
Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt
Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt
Bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble butt
Turn around, stick it out, show the world you got a

[Verse 1: 2 Chainz]
Drop it low put it in the dirt
Sex drive put it in reverse
Killed the ass put it in a hearse
Then I drove off and put it in the dirt
Drop it low put in the dirt
Take your top off turn into a vert
Bubble butt busted in her throat
Smoking bubble kush wearin a bubble coat

[Verse 2: Mystic]
Wine, go down, turn and flick it
A girl like me know how fi handle oi wicked
One bat, two balls, swing it like cricket
Pull me locks, slap my ass, make me show you how me wicked
Baby baby mek me tell you 'bout the body yah
Make you vibrate like a Nokia
When me whine and bruk off that body yah
Uh huh, even kartel a happy yah

[Hook x2]

[Verse 3: Mystic]
I had a cute thing, buenas noches
By the end of the night my knees are now on your chest
Fuck me bad, let me in, a cardic arrest
Make me come
Make me come
Come, we know you are the best
Who's bad?
Let me wind upon your cock
Tick-tock-tick, riding the clock
Beat it, beat it, beat it bad, let me show you what I've got
I ain't Snoop Dogg, but I'mma drop it like it's hot

[Hook x2]

[Verse 4: Tyga]
OK, open up your Bubba Gump, let me see your bumper
The booty so smooth, can't believe is not butter
I go in from under, she wetter than a surfer
I ate the pussy fast, I'm about to start burpin'.
I burp, burp and re-lick the bottom of the surface
I load in my clip in and told her, 'Don't get nervous'
I'm a Bang Bang Chiddy, bang, Bang, bang killer
Nipple tit clit licker
Ball like a dribble
Put you on a pickle, nibble on my dickle
Why you're tripping? I'm a crazy individual
Never do minimum, drive Benz, Bentley too
Damn, bitch, talk much, I don't want interviews
I'm trying to get into you, into you
Then make you my enemy
Not playing, got the bitch mad
Me don't like flat screen, ass I need a 3D

[Hook x2]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.