Sunday 1 January 2017

MAJOR LAZER Too Original

Welcome to site Lyrics hytturkusu.blogspot.com

MAJOR LAZER Too Original Lyrics, singer by MAJOR LAZER

I'ma blaze high till the day I die
Sweat the shit out every tear, every lie
Anybody wanna dance with me
Sipping on my rum in the corner still ah
We a groove to the morning break
Na we go banana ina suga shake
Bring the base up, make a blasta block!
Selecta gonna feed us with a well cocked rock
See me, see me, see me
I'm a bim see me swing
Ting tangle swinging like a tingeling
I'ma twang my body till the problems gone
Drop baba juice, make it god damn strong
See me rocking out, going tribal style
Dance like a chicken, flap tiger wild, ah
Flap tiger wild

Too original fi dem pawdie
Dem frighten all true dem saw mi
Dance like a chicken, flap tiger wild

Come, come closer, tell a secret boy
Dip you like a dumplin in a cup of soy
Man a crispy, don't mean to be ruff
But I really can't stay, naah, can't get enough
Puff, puff, puff and I'm back to di heat
Loving it, living 128 beat, hey
Naah shake your meat
Enemy or friend is not an option
We're all the same when we go dancing stars
Simsalabim naah, I'ma norden gyal
Bim bim salla kicking dreadlock style
Hunt the reflection from a disco ball
Mayham rumble till I drop and fall
Pump up bumble bee
Swetty honey

Too original fi dem pawdie
Dem frighten all true dem saw mi

I just wanna shine
Just like di diamonds ina di sky
And I really don't care
I love to watch the smoke dance ina air

Dance like a chicken, flap tiger wild

I love to watch the smoke dance ina air


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.