Sunday 2 October 2016

TRAVIS SCOTT Never Catch Me

Welcome to site Lyrics hytturkusu.blogspot.com

TRAVIS SCOTT Never Catch Me Lyrics, singer by TRAVIS SCOTT

She take a shot of Hennessy
I take a shot of Pimp C and slow up
I do this shit for him and me
I'm the next lone star to blow-up
Picture being locked in a box
Selling beats cause you need dollars
They say I can make to the league, mama
500 dollars all we need, mama
Then we gon' be on
Tired of seeing the lights off
Pops heatin' up the stove
Was close to stealing and killing, just to get 'em on
Couple drinks down of Ros�
I'm tipsy, y'all faces look like an emoji
The rav four turned into a Rover
Til' it took flight and ended up on the shoulder
Now my money a little longer
Lookin' back how we finnesin', we ain't know shit
They gave me three, got twenty five on the low
Who knew that lump sum will get me on
My fifty seconds last a little longer, longer
I can shit all day, diaper
Call that eat all day, itis
Will I ever fall off? I doubt it

No no no
All these diamonds shinin'
All this gold on me, all these foes on us
How do I dodge these zombies
They want my soul from me
Know that I'm gone, but one thing
They will never catch me
Falling off, falling off
Never catch me falling off
Falling off, never catch me
Falling off, falling off
Never catch me falling off, falling off
Never catch me falling off, falling off


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.