Sunday 2 October 2016

TRAVIS SCOTT Pray 4 Love

Welcome to site Lyrics hytturkusu.blogspot.com

TRAVIS SCOTT Pray 4 Love Lyrics, singer by TRAVIS SCOTT

[Hook - The Weeknd:]
Oh, don't pray for love
Oh, say love
Just ask the lonely, oh
Just ask the lonely, oh

[Verse 1 - Travi$ Scott:]
Pray for who lost they fate, and died too young
Pray for the ones I hate, the ones I love
Pray for my liver when I'm off, in this club
I pray that the, demons go away, they hauntin' us
Man I can't take no more of this lifestyle we been livin'
Man I can't take no more of the white powers in position
Gotta grab OJ wheel, gotta scoop up J Rich
Told Chase we ain't goin' back, you know, we gotta hitch
I mean I'm, aggravated, agitated, I admit
Intoxicated, animated, got me feelin' kinda lit
Contemplatin' fornicatin', might as well fuck up some shit
They lookin' at me way too crazy, got me feelin' communist
But I'm just tryin' to save the throne, pray for Bones, pray for Stix
If my album never sell, then we gon' hit that lick
Tell Lamar, call up Cash, tell him buzz me at the Ritz
It's the weekend, we off the deep end, you need to pray for us

[Hook - The Weeknd:]
Oh, don't pray for love
Oh, say love
Just ask the lonely, oh
Just ask the lonely, oh

[Bridge - Travi$ Scott:]
Pills
Have you ever been through life's
Challenges? Promises?
Get down here, I'm prayin'

[Verse 2 - Travi$ Scott (The Weeknd):]
Let me tell the lost tale about Jacques
Let me tell you how I turned Scott
How I went down on the block
Waterfall around ten o'clock
And how we came up gettin' all the knots, dodgin' cops, yeah
'Fore a nigga had the locks
'Fore a nigga had the chain, 'fore I had the bops
Always kept my city on me like it was a swatch
Every time we in the party, took it up a notch
Now I'm thinkin' 'bout this new girl, and she doin' pop (Ohhh)
Wanna know my dick longer than a Pringle box
(Don't pray for love)
Tired of seein' these black kids on the face of FOX (Ohhh)
And fuck CNN, they don't wanna see us win (Said I-)
Mama don't you worry no, no more, worry no, no more
I'ma take you from the first to the ninetieth floor
You always told me what I plant, that shit gotta grow
And anything I detonate, that shit gotta blow
Pray for love

[Bridge - The Weeknd + Travi$ Scott:]
No, oh
We don't pray for love, no more
We don't wanna see you on the cover of a carton, no more
We don't wanna see you on the news, no more
All alone

[Verse 3 - The Weeknd:]
Underrated is an understatement
They tryin' to test greatness, a nigga tryna get paid
These niggas fiends watchin' all of my moves
Cause the music like crack, got me cookin' all day
I'm right here, you know where I stay
And if you don't, then ask your girl, she probably know the way
She like my show lights, she want to be wife
She know that if she got me that she gon' be good for life
So I pull out 'fore the climax
Faster than a hi-hat, sorry baby, I don't play
And if I did, you know my kids would be ballin'
And my daughter gon' never meet a nigga like me
My niggas pull up in that Rolls-Royce
Like they sell that coke boy, shout out to the Coke Boys
They never pray for us, nobody pray for us
Nobody pray, no, no, no, no, no

[Hook - The Weeknd:]
Oh, don't pray for love
Oh, say love (just ask the lonely)
Just ask the lonely, oh (just ask the lonely)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.