Sunday 2 October 2016

TRAVIS SCOTT Drive

Welcome to site Lyrics hytturkusu.blogspot.com

TRAVIS SCOTT Drive Lyrics, singer by TRAVIS SCOTT

[song starts at 1:26 after 4 random interludes]

[Travis Scott]
Feel like I'm on the drive to the moon
Man I thought the world was ending soon
Damn a brother stay tested and the devil wear prada...

[Chorus: James Fauntleroy]
Sometimes I drive
While I'm staring in your eyes
With my hands behind your head
While you take me away

[Travis Scott]
Weather I'm shinin' all winter or chillin' all summer
Be rockin' furs look like copped 'em straight out the jungle
Used spend cheese up on stige yeah I remember
Used to take trips whippin' the Jeep my mom loaned us
Ridin' real slow...
Mmhm, that the shit they didn't know cruisin' down 59
Seeing niggas ridin' four's I just stared at the stars
Look with my eyes closed cause its driving me wild

[Chorus]

[Interlude: Travis Scott]
Hit the weed and just drive [4X]

[Chorus]

[instrumental break until 4:50]

[Outro]
Junior! Fuck
Junior, turn that shit off!
Man, for what, nigga?
What I'd tell you about that loud ass music in this fuckin' house?
[sighs] Fuck... fuckin' drama's crazy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.