Sunday 2 October 2016

TRAVIS SCOTT Meadow Creek

Welcome to site Lyrics hytturkusu.blogspot.com

TRAVIS SCOTT Meadow Creek Lyrics, singer by TRAVIS SCOTT

[Intro]
What we gon do with that boy?

[Travi$ Scott]
Fuck I lost my mind I've been runnin' since a quarter eight
On the dirt road straight out the mo'
Flip the bird 'fore a nigga faint
Fuck moms think a nigga strung on dope
Niggas thinkin' I can't shit you wanna know me?
Let me show your ass a little thing
Every time I walk in this bitch fresh feeling my for finna fish
She want to hold a nigga dick for the piss
To the squat for the flick, give me yo thoughts for a bit
Right, gon' hit the weed, gon' head just cough little bit
Cum in her mouth
But the kid's loss, coulda been a good spouse

[Outro]
Wake the fuck up baby Jack!
Fuck, I was dreamin', Junior, get the fuck up!
Fuck, I cummed on my boxers, fuck Get yo ass up boy!
What the fuck they want? Fuck Baby Jack wake the fuck up!
Get yo ass downstairs! Shut up bitch, fuck
Junior! Junior! Junior! What the hell!?
I gotta get the fuck out of here, fuck this


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.